Ceiling Fan

I want to install a ceiling fan in a room with existing wiring.
Ceiling fans usually come with three speeds, on/off and reverse. Are there fans available which use a wireless remote for changing speeds, on/off and reverse? If so, where can I find one of these?
Peter.
For posterities sake, I found a website that had a lot of really helpful stuff on it. http://www.dansfancity.com/techhelp/techsupp.htm I apologize if shamless plugging isn't allowed.. But it was a great website... and why isn't there a darned industry standard for wiring three way switches?

Ignoring the ground, there are three places you can attach wires to a SPDT switch, two of which are functionally identical. If you need an "industry standard" to figure that out, you've got no business touching tools.
Probably every fan manufacturer makes models with remotes or remote kits. You can go to lighting stores or Home Depot to find such fans. The best fans I've installed are made by Casablanca. Their intellitouch series are well balanced and silent and they make models that use remotes. They are, however pricey

Most any store that sell ceiling fans. In your case, try Homer's, about a mile past the church on the right side
Lowes has a triton model with light and remote for $49.99. I have two- quiet work well
PVR wrote:

PVR wrote:

You don't mention what size fan you need, but we installed the 60" Hunter "Grand Lodge" model from Lowes a while back. Speed control, light control, and reverse all on the remote. Here's the link:
http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId6015-27976-23530&lpage=none

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId6015-27976-23530&lpage=none
fan -- Regards --