Carrier Furnace codes

I am experiancing a 3 hour shut down of the fire box. The furnace is less than 10 years old. Have any of you had issues with this make of furnace and what was the solution? Thanks, 'Chillin in Ohio'
What is the code for the failure your experiencing ? Look at the red flashing indicator light on the Circuit Board in the blower compartment .. count the number of flashes then refer to the sticker on/in the furnace for the correct code and respective likely problem. On certain model Carrier furnaces., there have been specific problems associated with THAT model ; ie : Faulty circuit boards / faulty limit switches / faulty pressure switches, etc...
GIve us the model number of the furnace and the code number that flashes for you.
I can't find a model number but the error code is 14 - Ignition Lockout. It will work sometimes and not work other times. It's been blowing cold air since 6pm tonight.

or you can try dave's (HACKfella) sure fire technique, stick a finger in the socket to make sure ya got power