Carpet to tile saddle install

I'm on the home stretch of a bathroom remodel, but have never done anything with carpeting. The bathroom is tile and the threshold between the tile bathroom and the carpeted hallway is a stone saddle. How do put back the carpet so that it sits right up against the new saddle. The carpet as it is now is overlapping the saddle by 3-4", so it is not an issue as far as not having enough, just how to do it. Thanks in advance for the help.
John Sheehy wrote:

Narrow crown staples or carpet tacks. Tuck the loose fibers down against the saddle. I've seen some people fold the carpet back under itself, but I never liked how that looked. Some people use a metal transition strip, but that's a kludge.

So i would put the tack strip about an 1-2" away from the saddle and then use staples or tacks to secure the remaining flap?
John Sheehy wrote:

I don't use a tack strip when I'm using tacks or staples at a doorway. You can feel the tack strip through some carpeting. Separate the carpet fiber when you're installing the tacks/staples so you don't create a little crater.