Can't find Mercury Bulb

I have several of those pole lights made for farms and industrial applications. They are all the Mercury type (blue light). The ones on the poles are the common 70watt with the large base. However, there is one on a shed that is a smaller fixture. The bulb in there is also a Mercury bulb, but that one has a standard base just like common light bulbs. I have been to 4 stores, hardware store, HD, Walmart, and a farm supply. None of them have this bulb. Worse yet, there is no identification on the bulb at all. Nothing..... Aside from replacing the whole fixture, where can I possibly find one of these and what wattage are they? Most of the stores have a Sodium bulb that would fit, but I know it will not work with the same ballast.
Anyone know anything about these?
Thanks
Mark
On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 13:37:49 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@UNLISTED.com wrote: