can I used NOS shingles in storage for 25 years?

I have two sheds that I am about to re-roof. I have had a roll of shingles and tar paper left over from a prior roofing job in one shed for over 25 years. They haven't been directly exposed to the elements other than whatever they'd normally get in a shed. Would I be able to use them for re-roofing one of the sheds? Thanks.
On Monday, June 20, 2016 at 11:34:40 AM UTC-4, Sam Seagate wrote:

I wouldnt, those materials arent expensive, unless you want to do the entire job twice
On Mon, 20 Jun 2016 11:34:55 -0400, Sam Seagate

I'd be concerned they become brittle over the years. I'd see how flexible they are. For a shed I may try it, for the house, definitely not.
You may want to contact the manufacturer and ask if they have a recommended shelf life to be sure.