can fence post cement be reused?

One of my fence post has rotted and broken at the base. If I hollow out the rotted wood from inside the cement base, can I just drive another 4x4 post into the cement base to avoid digging it out and pour another one?
peter wrote:

I suggest you take out the concrete, dig a little deeper, add a few inches of gravel then put in the new post. Now with proper drainage, the new post should last a lot longer.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
It wouldn't work. Start over.