Caloric Oven/Range Kigass 7087

My spark module is no longer able to ignite a couple of burners. The model on the igniter module is Kigass 7087 (england). Anyone got a source for one of these?
PJ

Hi,
Caloric here was owned by Amana, Amana is now owned by Maytag. A Maytag parts depot -should- be able to help with the parts....the model# of the range might be best to use along with any numbers off of the spark module.

Which one your range takes would depend on the model number of it (the range). You can find tips for locating the model and serial number tag on your appliances in the 'Repair Parts' section of my site linked below.
I think you're referring to a spark module like the one at the following link. Some of the originals where red in color but the current replacement may not necessarily be exactly the same (colour or even shape).
Caloric Range Spark Module http://ng.appliance411.com/data.php?rcP1822
Dan O. - Appliance411.com http://ng.Appliance411.com/?ref411 loric+gas+range
=~~~~~~
On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 20:23:58 -0500, "Dan O."

Thanks a bunch. Yes, it is red, but that is the correct model number.
PJ

I do not know what the part manufacturer's "model number" refers to, maybe just the housing or style of the component?
The way to make sure you get the proper replacement parts for your appliances is to get the *appliance's model number* (off the appliance's identification tag) then look up the *part number* for the part which is required. You can not always just go by appearances.
JFYI