Caloric Heritage series Oven Problem

Hello
My caloric gas oven, with the flat grills on top will not fire up. The 4 grills ignite so I know the gas is getting thru. but when I turn on the oven all i see if the bright glow device getting hot and the gas never turns on. What could cause this to happen. what part should I look at or just replace
Thanks in advance
Larry
Larry P wrote:

The 4

the oven

turns on.

replace
Hi,
turns on
The hot surface ignitor CAN glow red and still be bad!!
http://www.applianceaid.com/gas.html#glow How to check the HSI.

A couple of common Caloric ignitors... http://www.repairclinic.com/referral.asp?R 3&Nw6890 http://www.repairclinic.com/referral.asp?R 3&N!98