Cable Card Problems Toshiba 52HM95 model

Has anyone recently bought a HD TV that requires a cable card and experienced lost of channel memory, or channels that can not be turned in. My HD channels are in the 800's ie HBO 815,Showtime 824 ect.

After contacting Toshiba and updating firmware there still is a problem, they are aware of the problem but there is no immediate fix.

I have owned the TV for about 90 days and am considering to ask Toshiba to buy it back, they told me that other manufactures are experiencing the same problems. They said to fax a copy of the sales receipt to them and they would take a look at it.

I would expect to be fully re-imbursed for the TV, delivery,and cable card set up charged to me buy the cable company.

Thanks Tom

Reply to
twfsa

Hi, Heard about it a lot on alt.tv.tech.hdtv NG. Try that NG

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Thanks

Tom