Cabin sealer

I need to do the sticky spray on my wood cabin. A friend of mine says to just go buy a couple of throw away pump sprayers and spray the heck out of it. What kind of spray sealer do I need to look for? My cabin is 24 x 32, with a very high peak, almost would measure two stories comparable square footage. I do have an airless sprayer, a Graco XR7 that puts paint on like a garden hose.
Any helpful hints appreciated, too.
Steve

Use your sprayer and a ladder. Clean the sprayer properly after using.
--

dadiOH