Buy and Install a urinal

So I am getting my parts list together for a installation of a urinal and it dawned on me that I could use ebay for a lot of this. This is going to go in my man cave when everything is said and done. It is also meant to be something of a learning project.
So I found this :
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sloan-Regal-111-XL-Quiet-Exposed-1-5-Spud-Outlet-Closet-Flushometer-/170966672580?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27ce6864c4
and it is cheaper by about 60% than all the others I found; nut what kind of urinal goes with it? Can I find one for cheap?
Is this a good deal?
-Vonny
Add pictures here
✖
You may be able to find a take-out at some place that is being demolished, or renovated.
Might be a lot cheaper, also.
So I am getting my parts list together for a installation of a urinal and it dawned on me that I could use ebay for a lot of this. This is going to go in my man cave when everything is said and done. It is also meant to be something of a learning project.
So I found this :
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sloan-Regal-111-XL-Quiet-Exposed-1-5-Spud-Outlet-Closet-Flushometer-/170966672580?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27ce6864c4
and it is cheaper by about 60% than all the others I found; nut what kind of urinal goes with it? Can I find one for cheap?
Is this a good deal?
-Vonny
Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 4, 2:22 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Add pictures here
✖

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sloan-Regal-111-XL-Quiet-Exposed-1-5-Spud-Outlet-Closet-Flushometer-/170966672580?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27ce6864c4
Mancaves can do well with a bidet, as well. Pro'leng with bidets, tho, is the bathroom becomes more popular than the bar.
--
EA

Add pictures here
✖
That unit you found, does not go with urinals. If you use 1.6 GPF on urinal, the government will shut you down and fine you severely.
So I am getting my parts list together for a installation of a urinal and it dawned on me that I could use ebay for a lot of this. This is going to go in my man cave when everything is said and done. It is also meant to be something of a learning project.
So I found this :
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sloan-Regal-111-XL-Quiet-Exposed-1-5-Spud-Outlet-Closet-Flushometer-/170966672580?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27ce6864c4
and it is cheaper by about 60% than all the others I found; nut what kind of urinal goes with it? Can I find one for cheap?
Is this a good deal?
-Vonny
Add pictures here
✖
On 01-04-2013 21:19, Stormin Mormon wrote:

More than that is illegal in a house, where it will be flushed three or four time per day. To conserve water, the 3.2 GPFs are only legel in businesses, where they get flushed twenty or more time a day.
--
Wes Groleau

UPS CURRIER SERVICE IS HERE TO SERVE YOU MORE BETTER YOUR SATISFACTION
✖
Waterless urinals are an option too. You don't flush them.
The waste just runs through a trap with a little oil
Sounds goofy but we've installed a number of these at work and they are doing fine.
The biggest problem is that some clown comes along and dumps a mop bucket, not knowing what kind of urinal it is. That washes the trap dry, and then sewer smells get out. But in your own mancave you can control that.
There's another variation we saw in German train stations. Weird looking, but effective for large crowds. Europe has very heavy passenger train usage. Basically, the wall has a sheet of water continuously flowing down, and you eliminate into the stream. here's a photo http://www.urinal.net/dusseldorf_train_sta /
Add pictures here
✖

knowing what kind of urinal it is. That washes the trap dry, and then sewer smells get out. But in your own mancave you can control that.

effective for large crowds. Europe has very heavy passenger train usage. Basically, the wall has a sheet of water continuously flowing down, and you eliminate into the stream. here's a photo

In a home? They *stink* like hell.
Add pictures here
✖
The urinals I see in stores are typically 1.0 GPF. If you hook up a 1.6 flush valve to a 1.0 urinal, you'd be wasting.
You know how our modern government regulates every thing.

Not sure if you're referring to residential or businesses but that's not the case in our place of business (college campus). We use Low Flow 1.3gpf urinals in some restrooms.
What is the reason you believe the gov will disapprove?
Add pictures here
✖

1.3 was too low. My bad.
Add pictures here
✖
One of the limits of a text only communication network. Maybe I didn't supply enough detail. Oh, wait, I should have flamed you, that's it. Flaming seems to be the only communication style left on Usenet.

1.3 was too low. My bad.
Add pictures here
✖

It wouldn't surprise me any..... I've heard of drunks drowning in a toilet bowl too... Kind of amazing how someone can drown in not much over a gallon of water.
Add pictures here
✖
If you really want a urinal in your home (I don't) then I submit that you already have one.
Use the bathroom sink. Run just as much water as you need from the tap, typically not that much. The sink is easier to clean and gets cleaned more often than a toilet or urinal.
The height means the splash sound will never be heard. If you remember to shut the door quietly, SWMBO will never know.
Add pictures here
✖
On Tue, 08 Jan 2013 02:12:48 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@home.com wrote:

Add pictures here
✖
On Friday, January 4, 2013 1:22:08 PM UTC-7, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

It may be a good deal but installing an urinal in a home invites "stench" as flushing does not empty the urinal of all that is deposited in it.
I suppose if one had a handy spray cleaner and used it religiously one could keep it clean and odor free.
I would not want one in my house no matter how many males occupied the premises.
Add pictures here
✖