Burning green/wet firewood

Page 2 of 2

Are you the mean man who burned Santa a couple years back? You should be ashamed.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.
"Ook" <Ook Don't send me any freakin' spam at zootal dot com delete the Don't send me any freakin' spam> wrote in message

The wet wood takes a lot of the energy of the fire to evaporate the water in the wood before it will burn. The result is much less heat from burning it. Let it dry first. As others said, creosote problems will be higher also.
Bob