Clock Changing

I tried to stay awake till 2am to change my clock at 2am but I fell asleep. I know it's law that the clocks are to be reset at 2am. I did change them at around 9am today. Will the Bush administration have me arrested now? Should i go into hiding or move to a foreign country so they cant find me?

Reply to
johnperry100

jeffreydesign

Only if you failed to send your check to the RNC.

Reply to
CJT

Time is merely an illusion:

Charles Schuler

If you wait, the administration will TAKE you to a foreign country (probably increasing the average IQ of both the US and your destination). If you leave now, it won't matter.

We'll find you.

Reply to
HeyBub

hmmm, I am still changing mine , it must be broke .

The tv people said change it at 2:00 am and set it back to 1;00

so I did that and an hour later it was 2:00 AM again , so I set it back again.

Its been happening every hour exactly !

Please help !!!

someone , please help :(

Reply to
marks542004

Lunchtime, doubly so. Tom Charles Schuler wrote: >

Reply to
tom

Buy atomic clocks. They are set by a government signal. Will somebody please wake up the government official responsible - mine aren't changing ;)

Frank

Reply to
Frank

Just remember to vote on November 8.

Reply to
clifto

Mine changed itself. Trouble is, we don't do that in most of Arizona.

Jerry

Reply to
jerry_maple

Yes, unless you live in one of those exempt places like Arizona, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. To make matters worse daylight savings in

2007 will be different dates than in the past. Leave it to the government to screw things up and waste money.
Reply to
Phisherman

That's Bush's idea of environmentalism.

Reply to
CJT

Nice try, but the Daylight Savings change amendment was quietly inserted into the bill by Ed Markey (Democrat-Massachusetts). Markey's district is at the very eastern side of the Eastern Time Zone, so why would he care while kids in Ohio go to school in the morning in pitch black, even after

8:00 AM? And yes, Markey did it for "the environment." yay.

A better approach would have been to put everything east of the Connecticut River (or the NY state line, except maybe the NYC suburbs in CT if they chose) in the Atlantic time zone.

This modification is going to be a hassle for embedded electronic systems that have real time clocks, including some traffic signals.

Reply to
Jen Saylor

Who signed it into law?

Reply to