Bullnose Laminate

I am putting in a new kitchen island countertop (read: no backsplash). I would like a bullnose on the front and back sides of the top. I would either flush-laminate the sides or put on hardwood ends. How difficult is it to press the laminate into a bullnose form? I do not have the laminate yet, and this is my first laminate project, so I do not instinctively know how flexible the laminate it.
Can one do it at home, or is this a high pressure/temperature operation?
TIA

You might have better luck going to a countertop manufacturing plant. You might pay more but the extra cost could very well be worth it.
--
Ron P

If we are what we eat then: I\'m fast,
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote: