Bullnose Laminate

I am putting in a new kitchen island countertop (read: no backsplash). I would like a bullnose on the front and back sides of the top. I would either flush-laminate the sides or put on hardwood ends. How difficult is it to press the laminate into a bullnose form? I do not have the laminate yet, and this is my first laminate project, so I do not instinctively know how flexible the laminate it.

Can one do it at home, or is this a high pressure/temperature operation?

TIA

Reply to
carterseast

You might have better luck going to a countertop manufacturing plant. You might pay more but the extra cost could very well be worth it.

Reply to
Worn Out Retread

Not a DIY thing.

Reply to