bullet hole in siding

the humidity is like my second favorite thing about Looz eana

first is the fun/food/festival astmosphere year round

Reply to
Ala

I knew on who referred to her key breaking off in her ignition as the piss in the hole When you correct it to piece in the hole. IT"S STILL HILARIOUS

Reply to
Ala

That's a really good point.

Stone Crabs are not killed, by law in Florida. Harvest the largest claw and throw the critter in the water so it can grow another claw we can eat next year.

Size of this stone crab:

Oren

Yes, the humidity is my second favorite thing about the Looweezyanna area.

What's my first favorite thing? Everything else. (-:

-- Bobby G.

Reply to
Robert Green

In lots of cases, foreign languages don't have words that sound similar so it's very difficult for foreign people to say some words correctly or even hear the differences between words like asshole and hassle, as in "rots of ruck Charry" and "please no steal my sheety Cheby." Then, of course, there's South Park and City Wok.

-- Bobby G.

Reply to
Robert Green

  1. Cheese

The teacher told Pepito to use the word cheese in a sentence. Pepito replies:

Maria likes me, pero Cheese fat.

  1. Mushroom

'Orale vato, when all my family get in the car, there's not mushroom

  1. Shoulder

My tia wanted to become a citizen, but she didn't know how to read so I shoulder.

  1. Texas

My ruca always Texas me when I'm not home wondering where I'm at!

  1. Herpes

Me and my ruca ordered pizza. I got mine piece and she got herpes.

  1. July

Ju told me ju were going to tha store and July to me! Julyer!

  1. Rectum!

I had 2 cars pero my wife rectum!

  1. Juarez

'One day my abuelita slapped me and I said juarez your problem?'

  1. Chicken

I was going to go to the store with my wife pero chicken go herself.

-- Bobby G.

Reply to
Robert Green

Amen. Raiders of the Lost Ark, final scene. So funny because it's so true.

Once upon a time, OSD got a bug up its butt about digitizing the graduation records of all officers who had taken classes at the various military professional schools like the Naval War College, etc. The Army presented its records on blurry, scratched and hopelessly incomplete microfiche. The Air Force presented us with three shoe boxes full of index cards and the Navy's records were mostly lost in a flood in the BUPERS office in N'owlins. We had to go around the country to Monterey, Providence and other locations to try to piece together the originals. At Naval Postgraduate school, they actually had those old library-type punch card with holes around the edges!

My local gunshop went out of business just recently and that's where at least two of my purchase records were stored. Here is MD, they also fire a test bullet with any new gun which goes into a State Police database which, as of last time I read up on the subject, hasn't had a single hit. Ironically it was through the killing of a Navy officer here in PG County that I learned that to defeat such a "ballistic fingerprint" all it takes is shooting a 9mm bullet through a .40 caliber pistol. It's enough of a fit to fire a lethal round, but not enough to leave the same ballistic markings that a 9mm bullet fired from a 9mm barrel would. At first, investigators thought they were dealing with a criminal genius, but it turned out the killers simply bought the wrong ammunition.

-- Bobby G.

Reply to
Robert Green

Your local gun shop should offer a "free replacement barrel" with every (over-priced) weapon sold.

Or, alternatively,

"Replacement used barrels: Ten dollars ($90 core charge)".

Reply to
HeyBub

Well, consider these criminal types are not locked up for singing to loud in church.

Reply to
Oren

I hope you don't mind my asking, but do you know what caused it? My cousin has severe hearing loss in one ear that came about by her mom deliberately exposing her to a kid who had the German measles thinking she was helping by getting the disease "out of the way" early and not realizing that the German measles can have terribly serious consequences, like profound hearing loss, even for kids. Though it's a *very* delicate subject I believe it happened at a time where a lot of parents were deliberately exposing their kids via "chicken pox parties" and the like because some childhood diseases are extremely dangerous if you acquire them in adulthood. I gave the mumps to my Dad and damn near killed him he got so sick.

Of course, in those days, people routinely confused chicken pox with smallpox - I remember because one mom refused to let me play anywhere near their kids once they heard the words "pox."

-- Bobby G.

Reply to
Robert Green

Probably thinking of the "French pox".

Jay

Reply to
Jay Hanig

Must've been the highlight of the trip. Amazing, lions have daily constitutional rights.

Reply to
Oren

Punny. They renew those rights daily by eating bad gnus at night.

-- Bobby G.

Reply to
Robert Green

A little too young to have contracted that, (the Spanish-coined term for syphillis).

-- Bobby G.

Reply to
Robert Green