Built In Refrigerator

We have a 20+ year old Sub Zero built-in refrigerator ( it was iin place when we bought the house) . While it continues to function, we want to replace it. , with a more modern/ efficient unit. Our unit does not have a freezer module.
I have read many, mostly Negative reviews on the current Sub Zero models. Is there a built in manufacturer series that other users would recommend? I sure would appreciate any advise, before making a ~$7k purchase.
On 4/1/2016 10:48 AM, Dave C wrote:

What other constraints do you have? E.g., "counter depth"? Are you willing to rework the "enclosure" or do you want a slide-in solution?
trader_4 posted for all of us...

I know someone that had a similar story. Not a good choice. Then again some people like status symbols; which I consider Sub Zero to be.
--
Tekkie

If you can spare the space of a closet in or near the kitchen you may try getting an estimate for a custom walk in refrigerator like the restaurants have. The refrigeration unit on those is an inexpensive package unit that can easily be swapped out if it ever breaks which makes them very easy and cheap to repair. Go to your favorite restaurant and ask them who their refrigeration guy is.