Bryant Plus 90 furnace (gas heater) error code 33

Hi there, how are you doing?
We have a "Bryant Plus 90" which was purchased about 10-13 years ago. It's been working great until about a year ago we had to "reset" it and it went back to work. Recently the LED shows a error code (31, three short blink and then one long blink) which according to the manual meaning:
PRSSURE, DRAFT SAFGUARD, AUX-LIMIT SWITCH(WHEN USED)OR BLOCKED VENT SWITCH(WHEN USED) DID NOT CLOSE OR REOPENED (DOWNFLOWONLY) If open longer than five minutes, inducer shuts off for 15 minutes before retry. Check for:
* proper vent sizing * defective inducer motor * restricted vent * excessive wind * low inducer voltage(115VAC) * defective blower motor or capacitor * defective pressure switch * inadequate combusstion air supply * disconnected or obstructed pressure tubing
If it opens after trial for ignition period, blower will come on for 90 sec. recycle delay.
--
Just wondering if anyone knows anything about typically for such as
gas heater, if got this type of error code (33), what type of problem
W.H. wrote:

from the flame out the flu.

The pressure sensor or its connecting tubing are logical sources for that symptom assuming the blower motor is still functional. A good source for parts and advice is arnoldservice.com. Good luck.
Joe

The unit needs to be tested by a competent HVAC technician. Everything else would be a guess, so why not call your HVAC guy and get it repaired?

As usual, you will post a useless response monkey boi. It never fails.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Yeah, I see you offered a whole lot of information. What do you suggest he do, change the air filter? LOL
Sounds like either the inducer fan needs a drop of oil, or the air flow might be blocked by bees nest, or something like that.
--

Christopher A. Young
.