broken piston rod

Page 5 of 5
simililar job:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km8ttNpJXpM

On Mon, 11 Jul 2016 21:26:02 -0700 (PDT), Deodiaus

it
rbowman ( snipped-for-privacy@montana.com) writes:

Nope. Did they even sell Chung King gens in 1998?
OT: I bumped into a guy at a car show with a vintage 1930's Ford 2 Ton truck. It had the original split-rim wheels on it. He had shod it with six 'Double Happiness' brand tube-type bias-ply truck tires. I asked him about the tires... he became un-happy. I then asked him what he paid for tires... he became happy again.