Bosch Heater

I have recently purchased a Bosch SHU33A dishwasher and have noticed a significant increase in hydro consumption. Has anyone else noticed this as well. I am assuming it is due to the heater trying to increase the water temp as the frequency of use of the dishwasher etc. has not changed much.
snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca wrote:

Is the "hydro" you are referring to hydro-electric? If so, you could be right if the Bosch is boosting the temperature more or using more water than your prior unit.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia \'s Muire duit