Bonded ground wires vs. earth ground wire

I've never seen purple pipe, nor recycled water, but I would imagine he is talking about greywater. Used for watering the lawn, garden, etc..

Reply to
Eigenvector

"Recycled water" is a general term for non-potable water recovered from ground water, surface ponds or the effluent of a sewer plant. It is used for irrigation and in some real water hungry places, to fill swimming pools. As bad as that sounds, a swimming pool treatment system is expected to treat a certain amount of poo and pee. People are dirty creatures. In real life most water people use is recycled and virtually all the water is the same water we have had all along. People in Chicago pee in that river and send it on to Peoria who treat it, drink it, pee back in the river and send it on. Imagine how many people have peed in the river by the time it gets to New Orleans.

Reply to
gfretwell

they're too stupid to know the difference down there. That's obvious.

Reply to
Steve Barker LT