Bombs - WARNING

Page 2 of 2

What ever happened to waxed paper? And Roebuck?
Steve
On 10/14/2010 11:30 PM, Steve B wrote:

Well, I had a sandwich today that was wrapped in what I thought of as colorfully printed waxed paper but it could just as easily have been treated with silicone. Roebuck is the neighborhood next to mine.
TDD

Only thing trollish is your anal inerpretation of the phrase 'tin foil' coupled with your inability to check the link to snopes.
HeyBub wrote:

'Ya know, it's funny, people made m-80's and firecrackers illegal, so now kids are making their "boom" with caustic chemicals.
It's kind of like how making it really hard for a kid to buy beer ends up with them smoking pot or sniffing paint instead.
I guess that's progress.
Jon
On 10/14/2010 9:21 AM, dadiOH wrote:

I think the instructions apply to granular Drano, so it needs to dissolve before it reacts with aluminum. My son used to make these bombs...loud noise, for sure. Take off a limb? Doubtful.

Can someone post the exact ingredients? I'm looking for some noisemakers for 4th of July and New Years.
My cannonball cannon is almost complete, and I'm looking forward to using that, too.
Steve

Maybe just a finger or two.... but they do spray around caustic liquid.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Jim Yanik wrote: