Blowing Breakers - Need Help

Page 2 of 2
Chris Lewis wrote:

Sometimes being shocked is a good way (1) to learn a lesson (assuming one survives) or (2) remove stupid people from the population (assuming one dies). Society just can't lose with DIY'ers. :)
O.B. posted for all of us....

Yeah, but I don't want to go with them....
--
Tekkie

As a temporary measure you could run an heavy duty extension cord from another part of the house to your heater. I did this with a kitchen outlet on a single circut.