Bidet water filter necessary?

We have a well, and a bio-bidet, and I want to know if there is any reason to install an in-line water filter to take out bacteria or viruses. Our water is filtered through a whole-house filter system (backwash type), but its not chlorinated or treated in any other way.
This is just my opinion, but if your well water is good enough to drink then it ceartainly should be good enough for your bidet.
--

Mike S.

"dean" < snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Our bidet is fed through the water softener cause you surely don't want hard water deposits on your......................... ;-)
--Ben