Best way to repair enamel finish on a sink?

Well it finally happened. When I was unloading the dishwasher the other night I dropped a dinner plate on our kitchen sink....bummer. It chipped the enamel finish and I was wondering if there was a way to repair it? I've done a little searching but I don't really know what's best. I realize that nothing I do will restore it to factory condition but is there a product that is better/best? Here's a pic to show the damage...:/
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o282/fry_daddy/DSCF4024_zps34f2f8d5.jpg
On 01/20/2015 10:06 PM, wg_2002 wrote:

If the chip bothers you, time for a new sink.
I wondered if someone might turn up with a good idea. I've never found anything, myself. There are patch kits, but they don't look so good and the patches fall off. The enamel is basically glass, so there's no way to blend in a strong patch. There's "reglazing" paint, but for a sink it would be easier to just replace it.

There is no true repair. Best you can do is get the color close to the original with a repair kit of epoxy. It will lessen the visual impact from a distance, but you will always know it is there.
There are people that do bathtubs, but I don't know how well it will hold on a sink and the cost is probably more than a new sink.
Thats why stanless sinks are so popular...
Well shoot. I was hoping there was a good option out there but I guess not. I might try one of those expoxy kits to try and help lessen the visual impact. I guees anew sink is order though when I finally get sick of looking at them.
Thanks for the helpful advice.