Best Gun Brand

I am looking into buying a new caulking gun because mine is wearing out. What brand of caulking gun is the best?
Greetings,
I don't know if this one is "the best" but it is pretty good.
http://store.yahoo.com/tmt/milbpc.html
Hope this helps, William
Why is this tool even made?
I can imagine if you have carpal tunnel or very bad arthritis it could e useful, but seriously???!!
My caulking gun was $12 and I have had it for like 9 years. $325 for a CAULKING GUN??!!!
Not that it won't work for some people, but to mee that's somewhat rediculious. Must be a market though, or else that would not sell them. Perhaps if you caulk all day, this owuld be the tool for you.
Chris

On Sun, 7 Aug 2005 10:06:51 -0400, "SilverUnicorn"

I never use a caulking gun. I just take a tube of caulk, cut off the tip and squeeze it in my fist until all the caulk comes out. It's good hand exercise. The only problem I have is that it takes hours to spread the caulk after I get it out of the tube. It's hard to get it into the cracks around the windows with a butter knife and the pile starts to dry before I use it all.

Factory usage and folks that do things like replace auto windshileds for a living. In cold weather it is a huge help also. I don;t use one often enough or under severe situations enough to warrent one, but If I did, I'd own one. The right tools can make a lot of money for a guy who knows what he's doing. If it doesn't save time, or eliminate fatigue, it would be useless to most anyway. There *is* a good reason for them though.
Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply
MUADIB
If A Quiz is Quizical, What is a test?
The Peacemaking Meeting scheduled for today has been cancelled due to a conflict.

Don't know about brands but the one I have has the cutter built into the handle to cut off the end and a poker under the barrel to punch the foil to start your work. Those are the features I would look for. You get what you pay for!!!
Rich
Smith and Wesson.
--

Christopher A. Young