Best Fire place, any idea

I' looking to purchace a zero clearance fireplace, I have some models in mind.
Any thoughts would be very ppreciated,
Here's what I found so far Selkirk
ICC-RSF: (the most expensive due mostly to Excels chemney mandatory)
And this site give a lot of information, but I want feedback from real customers.
And most important they need to be certified to be used in Canada.