Beginner's Tiling Book?

I'm replacing the faucet and valve in my bathtub and need to pull out the tile and put backerboard where there's sheetrock and put the tile back. This is a big job for me as I've never done anything like it before.
Can anyone recommend a good book on tiling for beginners? I know nothing so I need something very step by step with nothing left out including information about putting in the backerboard.
Any recommendations would be much appreciated.
John
If possible, change the valve from the other side of the wall. To replace tile and make it look right is very difficult.

I bought a book a few years back, and it's excellent. It's "Setting Tile" by Michael Byrne (1995 ed.). It even has a section on installing backer board, which you seem to be looking for also. Along with 3 or 4 pages on finishing the substrate.
I got it off of half.com, cheap. I just looked, you can get one like new condition, from $4.34-9.99 range. http://product.half.ebay.com/Setting-Tile_W0QQtgZinfoQQprZ1109471
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Good resource: http://www.johnbridge.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?forumid=1
On 21 Feb 2007 07:11:46 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:
Tiling 1-2-3 book available at home depot for $14.95 has a lot of pictures & very helpful information.
Or since you're posting on a newsgroup, go over to alt.binaries.ebook.technical & look for a tiling book in ebook format