Bearing sizes (like 6203RS) same for all manufacturers?

I know nothing about bearings.
However, I am replacing some in my elliptical trainer machine to get rid of a noise. (This is the manufacturer Precor's prescribed solution.)
The bearings I need to replace have the number 6203RS stamped in the rubber ring.
My question: is this a standard size? If I order thus number bearing anywhere, will it have been machined to the same tolerances? Will it be the same bearing?
I assume the number is like how tire sizes are designated. Same number, same fit.
True?

bearings and are the old King Bearing now are Applied Industrial Technology. http://www.applied.com/catalog/ma/catalog.do?e=7&m 67&z=Light+6200+Series+Deep+Groove+Ball+Bearing Good Luck, Ross
yeah nearly all bearings have standard sizes # universal among manufacturers.
Take that number to your local NAPA or Carquest. They should be able to set you up.
--
Steve Barker