Be prepared for chimney fires

Oops, never mind.

HeyBub

Spammy and the product is sold out. I guess spam works. :p

later,

tom @

Tom The Great

May be spam but I found it very ironic that the factory that makes the "Chimney Fire Suppressors" burned down, hence, sold out.

Reply to
James "Cubby" Culbertson

Wasn't intended as spam (how could it be inasmuch as there's nothing to sell?) but meant as a bit of humor. Some, evidently, didn't get it.

Reply to
HeyBub