Be prepared for chimney fires

Oops, never mind.
http://www.northlineexpress.com/detail~PRODUCT_ID~5RU-3412.asp

Spammy and the product is sold out. I guess spam works. :p
later,
tom @ www.Consolidated-Loans.info

May be spam but I found it very ironic that the factory that makes the "Chimney Fire Suppressors" burned down, hence, sold out.
James "Cubby" Culbertson wrote:

Wasn't intended as spam (how could it be inasmuch as there's nothing to sell?) but meant as a bit of humor. Some, evidently, didn't get it.