Bathroom Heat Lamp Chrome Fixture?

My late 1950s vintage house in West Texas has a round & slightly convex 16" chrome heating lamp fixture in the bathroom ceiling. The fixture was made by Emerson-Pryne and has 3 5" holes into which the heat lamp bulbs are recessed. I would like to replace the fixture, at least the round 16" chrome cover that is visable, because over the years the finish has rusted. Anyone know where I can find a replacement?
replying to joshhemming, Brendan wrote:

Hi Josh,
I am in Los Angeles and I'm also trying to find a replacement cover for that exact Emerson Pryne heat lamp. Did you ever find a replacement? Any help you might provide would be very much welcomed.
Thank you and Happy New Year.
Brendan
On Sunday, January 3, 2016 at 12:44:04 PM UTC-6, Brendan wrote:

Gosh, I sure hope ol' Josh had his heat lamp problem fixed before now. Btw, he first inquired back in ___ 2005___
On Sunday, January 3, 2016 at 2:28:57 PM UTC-5, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:

10 minutes later or 10 years later, Brendan's question is valid.
He simple wants to know if Josh ever found a source for the part.
On Sun, 3 Jan 2016 12:15:53 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03

Finding a new part for a 60 or 65 year old fixture is going to be next to impossible.

Nutone sells replacement grills for their heater. Not sure if the dimensions are the same: http://parts.broan-nutone.com/broan/Shop?actn=quicksearch&searchtype=all&indextype=7&keyword 12d&Search.x=8&Search.y%
That particular model of Nutone bulb heater (#9412D) can be installed as a retrofit. I have done it at least twice, including one of my bathrooms. It is a little tricky, but if you spend some time planning you will figure a way to get it in.
John Grabowski http://www.MrElectrician.TV
On Monday, September 19, 2005 at 5:38:16 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@fastmail.fm wrote:

take the existing rusted chrome fixture to a auto chrome place, they can make it look brand new.
same place that re chromes vintage auto bumpers