Bag Limit

I see that bald eagles have been removed from the endangered species list.
What is the daily bag limit?

I read that too.
Net subject of your post - In Tx, there is no limit on bags. I have seen people with at least thirty or forty. Don't know where you are, or if you are wanting paper or plastic, or even if there is a difference. I think I'd check with a trash company for a ruling - no need to take chances.
Bob-tx
I once slept with a girl that req'd 4 bags over her head to hide all the ugly
longshot wrote:

It sounds like Ben Franklin advice.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia \'s Muire duit

Like what?
Use venery rarely, only for health or offspring, as best as I can remember from lots of time in Philadelphia and working in the neighborhood of a university that was "Ben Franklin's Academy".
On Jun 29, 9:51 pm, snipped-for-privacy@manx.misty.com (Don Klipstein) wrote:

I believe Ben Franklin wanted the Wild Turkey to be the National Symbol instead of the Bald Eagle,,something or other to do with the eagles' scavenging not being regal enough..Speaking of Wild Turkey,,they were reintroduced to this area around the same time as the eagles,,perhaps a few years earlier or with earlier success anyway..Now there are also alot of Turkey Buzzards around too,,big sonsabitches they are.. Dean
on 7/1/2007 1:51 PM Dean said the following:

Commuting at about 70 mph down a suburban parkway one afternoon, one flew across the road right in front of my windshield. It seemed like it covered my entire windshield as it passed.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Damn, man. The least you could have done is post that under an alias for you alias!
It was also inefficient. New bag technology - particularly in the area of space age polymers - has created bags with virtually no chance of being dislodged or torn.
Bob wrote:

Doesn't matter if you're bisacksual.

If you're dating a woman, look under her sink. Her level of insecurity will be demonstrated by how many of those free plastic grocery bags she has. If she has a reasonable amount, she's pretty secure, knowing she can get more the next trip to the store. If there's so many in there the door just about knocks you down when you open it, you know this woman is highly insecure.
HTH
Steve
on 6/29/2007 3:54 AM ValveJob said the following:

It has been a violation of US Federal law to hunt or kill Bald Eagles or Golden eagles, regardless of their endangered or threatened status. http://www.fws.gov/laws/laws_digest//baldegl.html
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

does anyone even know if they taste good?

Ask Buzzard. alt.buzzard.rules
[8~{} Uncle Monster

They taste like chicken.
Steve

They taste a lot like spotted owls and baby seals...
(old joke).

What bird of prey does?

Now, that you've added a little seriousness to this thread, I thought I'd mention that last week while I was fishing near Rockton, Il., a Bald Eagle flew overhead. I've lived around here for most of my 65 years, and had never before seen one. My son was with me and he tells me that a nesting pair has been around here for the last 15 years while I had been living in Arizona. Hopefully, they'll help control the Canada Goose problem...weren't many of those when I moved to Arizona, either, but now they're everywhere, year around.
Tom G.

It was rare to see Bald Eagles along the Mighty Mississippi(WI,,IA) 25ya when the DNR or Whoever started to bring them back,,now it's common to see many sitting on the ice beside open water in Winter and many miles inland hunting and scavenging all year..The smaller tributaries are now populated too..

What does this have to do with bags?

It is as many as you can afford. What is the going rate at the strip clubs in you area.