Ashphalt Question..

The driveway of my house has never been paved. It's composition is a compacted mix of gravel, dirt and weeds....and it's murder on the snowthrower!! Any ideas on what steps are needed to pave it? Costs?? I'm in central Ontario. Size is about 50 feet deep by 35 feet wide.
Thanks in advance.
message

I don't have a clue, but I'm sure many contractors in your area do. Why not give a call to a couple of them and get an accurate price?
message

Damn!
If it's 50 feet deep, you may want to fill it in most of the way with gravel or dirt. That would save you quite a bit on the asphalt.....