Are Skunks Causing You Headaches ?

Do You Have A Skunk Problem ?
Does it bother you to spending $200-$400 for a animal removal company to come and trap your skunk.
Trust me this is not Rocket Science, there is no reason to spend hundreds of dollars on a hired gun, You can do it yourself, I promises.
Order Today ! Only $6.99
So you've Trapped A Skunk Now What Ya Gonna Do !
Advice From Trapper Ron, a Professional Animal Trapper
Order This Document Today !
http://www.trapperron.com/TrappingDetail.html
He has have included stories from His first encounters with skunks
In other words you will learn from His mistakes!
For only $6.99, you will learn how to trap and relocate your problem skunk quickly and without getting sprayed.
How can you go wrong !

snip spam address

By paying 6.99.

Ya catch em in a cage just big enough for it to fit in and NOT stand up. Cover the cage with a towel. Take em to new home. Won't spray.
--
Red...

"If women don\'t find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."
Red Green wrote:

That's what I would say. But, it would be cheap to buy his advice and then, if for example, you were transporting skunk in the trunk of your car and it sprayed, effectively ruining the car, you would have someone to sue for the cost of the car ;) Frank
On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 09:26:39 -0700, Trapper Ron

Do you have traps to catch SPAMMERS?
QUES: So you've Trapped A Spammer Now What Ya Gonna Do?
ANS: My 50cal shotgun should do the trick !!!!
I'll give away instructions how to shoot a spammer for FREE !!!!