Are .jpg's blocked on this site?

I sent in a .jpg drawing of a 3 pole switch diagram and it has not posted. They must block them.

It's a usenet newsgroup, not a website. Only certain newsgroups support pics, this isn't one of them. If you want to share a pic you have to put it up on a pic sharing website and post a link here.

This is a text-only newsgroup. Generally speaking, if the name of a newsgroup doesn't have ".binary" or ".binaries" somewhere in its name, you should assume that it's a text-only group.
On Mon, 27 Feb 2012 22:36:36 +0000 (UTC), Doug Miller

Correct. Wish this newsgroup was a binary because it would make it easier to discuss things but of course you can post pics elsewhere and include the link in your post here.

They are not banned, they are just not posted. It's best to post it at flickr, photobucket, et al, then post the link.
HTH
Steve

They should, this is not a binaries group. Post do a different group or to a photo site with a link to it.
On 2/27/2012 5:39 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Lots of free sites like this one:
http://tinypic.com/
Apologies, around. I won't do it again. Until the next time.
On 2/27/2012 4:24 PM, Chas wrote:

On 2/27/2012 4:24 PM, Chas wrote:

Hey Chas, post your pictures to an image sharing site then post a link here with any questions or comments and some sane person will usually post an on topic answer. Don't worry about bizarre answers, they're not personal, it's usually just someone being silly. ^_^
http://photobucket.com /
TDD

there are free websites for posting pix,and then you post your message here with the URL to your pix.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

"They" don't block them. They ignore them.
How does one even send a .jpg to here?
On 3/1/2012 12:24 PM, micky wrote:

it actually depends on the newsservice being used. It's a rare occurrence, but binaries have been known to show up in text groups.
--
Steve Barker