Arc Fault Circuit Breakers, and GFCI Questions ?

Sorry distingish a circuit loop closing( a small series arc), and an actual arc.

In this story, wouldn't be supprised the lamps were somehow faulty. Like the plugs were warn, or too small and while minipulating the plug, it had loose connections.

But that's me, I'm sold on afci, and hope with time they will get better and cheaper with more public use.

later,

tom

Reply to
newsgroups01REMOVEME

WHY are you sold on AFCI? As near as I can figure from the numbers, less than a dozen people per year are killed by fires that an AFCI would have prevented.

Reply to
default

If we used that kind of logic we would have to stop the drug war!

Reply to
Greg

would have prevented.

You say that like it's a bad thing.