Apolstering.

I have two chairs that I want recovered.Anyone out there handy at that type of thing? Thamks. M
Couple things you should know:
1) This newsgroup is for anyone in contact with Internet. Not just your street. 2) Ain't gonna tell you what I'm handy at.
What is "apolstering"?
IOW, you might rethink your entire approach, and come back when ready to participate in discussions.
TTFN, J
snipped-for-privacy@sme-online.com wrote:

I was thinking of something perhaps political as in
"A pollstering we will, go, a pollstering we will, go, ...
(To the tune of Hi-ho, ...)

them and stapling to the back. I didn't expect much, but they look fine.

If you want fabric stapled to your chairs, you should spell it "upholstering".
This usenet group is read world wide, though more read in countries with technology and computers. Are you prepared to pay the round trip shipping if someone replies from United Kingdom, Australia, San Diego, Chicago, Fort Lauderdale, or Boston?
--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.

towns/cities have companies who do that sort of work. Where are you located. Understand that 'auracom' is a western Canadian internet provider? Know of two excellent shops here; if you are prepared to pay shipping and brokerage charges etc. to/from Eastern Canada? Also I have a relative near Cambridge in the United Kingdom, who gets that kind of work done occasionally in connection with house renovations. And another relative in Qatar near Saudi Arabia where such work can be done. Also when I was in Sri Lanka earlier this year noticed that such work was done competently at very reasonable cost. Please advise.