Anyone have experience with Oxymagic carpet cleaners?

I got a flyer for Oxymagic in my local valpak mailer.
Anyone have experience with Oxymagic, good or bad? How do their results compare to traditional steam cleaning and/or ChemDry?
I went to their website, and it's really just a bare bones site without any useful info. While I know it's probably not fair to judge based on something like that alone, it does give me pause.
Any info is appreciated.
4ax.com:

The fact that it's bare bones says they don't have anything good to say about their own crap. Yea, it is fair to judge in this case. It's probably shit.