Any website to show how to replace windows?

I have 2 broken windows at 1st floor. They are single hung vinyl type. I like them to be replaced with Energy Star types.

I was able to remove the lower-half of the windows completely but the top one is not moving, I dont know if has to be pulled out along with the frame? Any website to show how u replace the windows? Or the broucer or user-guide that comes with the new windows are good enought?

Appreciate any help.

Sam

Reply to
sams