Any Uses for Old Basement Sink?

I recently replaced our basement sink which was heavily used,and also served as the catch basin for the output from the washing machine. I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas for possible uses for this old sink. It is about 23" square, no faucet,and too small for my son's doggie wash.

Reply to
hrhofmann

If it's deep enough, use as a planter. Usually those basement sinks are VERY deep.

HB

Reply to
Higgs Boson

Sell it on ebay or craigslist to someone who wants a laundry since but not a plastic POS.

Integrate into a potting bench (if you're into the gardening thing)

cheers Bob

Reply to
DD_BobK

If you have a Habitat for Humanity ReStore nearby, and it isn't TOO disgusting, they'll be happy to get it. Most folk aren't too fussy about what a laundry slop sink looks like.

Reply to
aemeijers