Any Uses for Old Basement Sink?

I recently replaced our basement sink which was heavily used,and also served as the catch basin for the output from the washing machine. I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas for possible uses for this old sink. It is about 23" square, no faucet,and too small for my son's doggie wash.

If it's deep enough, use as a planter. Usually those basement sinks are VERY deep.
HB

Sell it on ebay or craigslist to someone who wants a laundry since but not a plastic POS.
Integrate into a potting bench (if you're into the gardening thing)
cheers Bob
On 9/8/2011 11:37 PM, hr(bob) snipped-for-privacy@att.net wrote:

If you have a Habitat for Humanity ReStore nearby, and it isn't TOO disgusting, they'll be happy to get it. Most folk aren't too fussy about what a laundry slop sink looks like.
--
aem sends...

that's why I've salvaged a couple (ca 1930 -1950) from the trash.....I just cannot abide those wimpy plastic ones, they suck.
plus it's a shame to let them go to the landfill or even metal recycling when they can serve as a sink for another 50+ years.
cheers Bob