Any quick recessed fluorescent bulbs

We have 7 cans in our kitchen and the heat from the incandescent bulbs is amazing. I'd really like to be able to switch to fluorescent, but I've tried GE, Philips, and several other brands and all take over a minute to warm to full brightness. These are the spiral ones inside a glass that looks like typical recessed light bulbs. I have a regular GE spiral fluorescent over the kitchen table that is bright immediately. But I can't find one in the glass housing that can do the same. Anyone find a fast one?
Add pictures here
✖
On Thu, 26 Aug 2010 15:32:30 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gate.net wrote:

I have 9 of the regular spirals in the recessed cans in our kitchen.. They have been in use now for about 6 years. The only glass enclosed we use are in outdoor fixtures. Do you have a necessity for the glass enclosed?
Add pictures here
✖

Only that it looks better. And the spiral ones specifically say not to be used in recessed can lights. But its worth a shot. Thanks.
Add pictures here
✖
On Aug 27, 8:27 am, snipped-for-privacy@gate.net wrote:

My Philips warm up to 90% brightness in a couple of seconds.
Add pictures here
✖