Removing recessed GU10 bulbs

Update - I used some of that rubberised mesh that I once put on the car dash to prevent things sliding around. Wrapped over my fingers it gave the grip needed to apply the twist to unlock the bulb.
However, I found the replacement had 8 small lugs moulded into the glass to aid gripping and twisting -- the bulbs are GE "Start"

I think you can get rubber suckers to assist in removing the ones with flush faces .

The suckers don't grip enough to cope with the twist in my limited experience - great for the 12 volt bulbs that just pull out though.