Any Info on the Mac Mev 2000 water treatment

We recently have a water treatment system put in our new house. The water softner is the Mac Mev 2000, which is built by a company in Montreal called MacDonalds and Fils company.

We've had lots of water problems in our new house. Mostly bad smells from the cold and hot water. We have had lab tests done and all have turned up nothing. We have a water softner and a Pherox machine installed when we moved in. This is pretty standard equipment for a house on well water from what I hear.

Does anyone know if the the Mac Mev 2000 is a good system ? I can't find anything on google about it.

Thanks.

Reply to
car crash