Another use for duct tape

Repair a totaled airplane.
With pics http://www.armyparatrooper.org/dropzone/showthread.php/22477-The-Many-uses-of-Duct-Tape-in-Alaska

Geez,Ive seen a rudder and wing tip repaired with it before but nothing this extensive. Jimmie
On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 15:10:30 -0800 (PST), JIMMIE

But the guy on needed "3 cases of duct tape"!
HeyBub wrote:

http://www.armyparatrooper.org/dropzone/showthread.php/22477-The-Many-uses-of-Duct-Tape-in-Alaska

carrying a rifle on his horse.
TDD
HeyBub wrote:

http://www.armyparatrooper.org/dropzone/showthread.php/22477-The-Many-uses-of-Duct-Tape-in-Alaska

Nice, but I would have been scared to ride in it again.

There is, or used to be a product out there called 'hurricane tape', which is a beefed up version of duct tape. I used to work at a general aviation repair facility in CT, and I was one of the high-time pilots. On many occasions, when a small aircraft was damaged and needed to be flown back to the facility, it was me that got to do it. Bottom line, I fully trusted the hurricane tape, and it never even started to peel. And I'm talking about tape on wing surfaces at times.
__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4776 (20100115) __________
http://www.eset.com