another CRAZY question!

i am remodeling my kitchen and no longer need my range/oven (GE PROFILE ELECTRIC)
i will be putting in a VIKING cooktop. can i use just the oven of the GE PROFILE? in other words, can the top (burners )come off?
rosie

Ummmm.... did you mean to email this question to the customer service department at Viking?
--
Regards,

Sure, you can take them off, but what do you put in their place? You could not put counter top over it. The top would have to be metal and insulated, possibly vented just like the openings around the burners provide. It may be possible, but it may not be practical.
thanks edwin.........................i shall go in counter oven shopping today!
--

"Edwin Pawlowski" < snipped-for-privacy@snet.net> wrote in message
news:oouNe.4741$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr30.news.prodigy.com...