ANNUNCIATOR ?

I'm looking for a ( motion? ) sensor
that'll ring a chime in the house
when someone steps onto the porch.....
source ?? brand ??
<rj>
<RJ> wrote:

Radio Shack has 'em.
Also Harbor Freight has a "Driveway Alarm" which will work swell.
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber068
http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_6970_534844_534844
Chamberlain Wireless Alert System with Receiver 1200' Transmission Range

That would be called a little yappy dog.

ours is named puddle, she earner her name as a puppy. her assistants are suzie and sassy.......

What? None named "Piles"?

We have that too, but too many false alarms. I wanna go look when somebody pulls in the driveway, not when a cat walks past the window. <G>