American Farmers Fight Rise In Hay Thefts

Legends/lies nevertheless.
Add pictures here
✖
On Dec 6, 3:49 am, "Stormin Mormon"

Can you verify that statement or is it another of your folksy theories?
Add pictures here
✖

They manage it because the spear is mounted on an agricultural tractor (front or rear).
Add pictures here
✖
the Wind Comes

# # They manage it because the spear is mounted on an agricultural tractor # (front or rear).
And what makes you imagine that a relatively professional thief would NOT get the right tools to make the job easier and quicker ?
Add pictures here
✖

So he's going out to spend $60,000 on a tractor to steal a $60 bale of hay? Or even $20,000 used? Right. You must have pretty dozy crooks over there.
Add pictures here
✖
the Wind Comes

# # So he's going out to spend $60,000 on a tractor to steal a $60 bale of # hay? # Or even $20,000 used? # Right. You must have pretty dozy crooks over there.
More likely they'll steal the machines, just like the steal the hay They're thieves after all, you stupid limey
Add pictures here
✖
On 12/5/2012 10:48 AM, harry wrote:

you sharpen one end, and taper it. don't they teach thinking in england?
Add pictures here
✖
the Wind Comes

Apparently not !
Add pictures here
✖
chaniarts wrote:

They make round bale lifts to put on the back of a pickup or other truck that have the central bale spear and a couple side spears for anti-rotation. A hydraulic cylinder tilts the assembly up and down. Tilt down, back truck into the round bale, tilt up and drive off. Takes seconds. Reverse to deposit the bale where you want it. They sell this equipment at pretty much every farm supply store.
Add pictures here
✖

Plain ingenuity and simple farm equipment design are beyond the ken of such as harry
Add pictures here
✖
Attila Iskander wrote:

Oddly enough I saw a lot of backyard gardens and little greenhouses while I was in the UK this year, even in pretty urban areas.
Add pictures here
✖

Sadly that's no guarantee that they can think outside of the box..
Add pictures here
✖

The bale lifts go on the front or back of an agricultural tractor using the hydraulics to lift. So it would need to be another farmer.
That narrows down the suspects then a bit.
Add pictures here
✖
the Wind Comes

# # The bale lifts go on the front or back of an agricultural tractor # using the hydraulics to lift. # So it would need to be another farmer. # # That narrows down the suspects then a bit.
Actually not Many car thieves while well equipped with locksmith tools are not locksmiths by any stretch of the imagination A professional thief would get the right tools for the job
Add pictures here
✖
Attila Iskander wrote:

Nope, wrong again. Bale lifts for tractors are certainly available, but the pickup lifts are extremely common. The potential suspect list is enormous.
Add pictures here
✖

Picture of one?
Add pictures here
✖

Right! And how do they get it into the hay? And how do they taper it and how does that help? You are truely a halfwit.
Add pictures here
✖
On Wednesday, December 5, 2012 10:48:44 AM UTC-7, harry wrote:

Face it Harry...you are dumber than a post. I can see that your education has been incomplete at best.
Add pictures here
✖
the Wind Comes

# # Face it Harry...you are dumber than a post. I can see that your education has # been incomplete at best.
Do you think he can sue his schools and other branches of the educational system for non-performance ? If he can, he should I'm even willing to provide testimony if required.
Add pictures here
✖
the Wind Comes

How do you shove a steel bar through the centre of a hay bale? It is packed almost as hard as if it were a block of timber. And even if you succeeded, how would you get it out? I see you know as little as these journalists.
{{
Apply sufficient force (does not take much) for both operations. (not a journalists but one who, a long time back, worked for chump change shoveling horse sh|t and wrestling hay in and out of trucks/flat bed trailers.)
Add pictures here
✖