All terrain, motorized wheelbarrow

Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LlO3bCEuFbQ

Goes way to fast. I'd like to see him run it with 200lbs of dirt in it.

Oh man-- I thought this was going to be one of those big, slow, clumsy looking 4 wheeled things I saw someplace. Nice to see one that moves as fast as I do.<g>
I would have liked to see it under load-- and dumping. Is there a follow-up video?
Jim