All food in fridge are iced

Hi all!
I found that all food stored in fridge are iced. I try to turn off the refrigerator for about 4 hours and then turn on it , and the it no problem working for about 1 week. If I turn off for about 10 minute and turn on it, the problem was come. (All food are iced).
Please help me to fix it.
Thank, Simon
On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 00:13:40 +0800, "Simon Wong"

All your food are us.

All your food are belong to us

What do you mean by "all food are iced"? Coated with ice? Frozen? What?
--- sam | Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ: http://www.repairfaq.org/ Repair | Main Table of Contents: http://www.repairfaq.org/REPAIR/ +Lasers | Sam's Laser FAQ: http://www.repairfaq.org/sam/lasersam.htm | Mirror Sites: http://www.repairfaq.org/REPAIR/F_mirror.html

Is there a dial that controls the temperature setting, and if so, what is it pointing at?
Goedjn wrote:

were readjusting the control....
jak
Make sure that the food in the freezer is not blocking the vent that allows cold air to enter the freezer section. Our refer was icing food and we found that we had stacked enough food in front of the freezer vent that it was blocking the air flow and forcing it down into the chiller area.
Possibly dirty coils.
is your compressor always running? thermostat might be stuck closed.
On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 00:13:40 +0800, "Simon Wong"

or multiples of 4 or 6. They are usually easily accessible from the outside and have a screwdriver slot so they can be manually turned on and off. Find it. Check the slot and check it again in an hour and see if it has moved. Most of the ones I've seen are behind a grill air vent on the bottom of the cabinet.
They run on clock motors and actuate micro switches. Turns off the compressor for a time period and usually turns on some heaters to break up ice and allow it to drain into an evaporation pan.
Other possibilities are defective heaters or a fan not working - but check the defrost timer they go bad often enough.
Really good (expensive - large) refers use a solenoid valve on the refrigerant line that turns the refer into a heat pump for a time reversing the condensing and evaporation lines. does the defrosting more efficiently.

Adjust cold control.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.