Alarm?

I am caregiver to my disabled wife. I am having a problem remembering to give her the meds at night.
Is there an alarm, perhaps in the computer, that can be set to go off every night? Manually setting an alarm to remind me just adds another thing that I could forget.
I'm pretty computer illiterate so if there is such an alarm there, be specific as to where.
Harry K
Harry K wrote:

Get a $5 digital watch at the apothecary, they have alarms in them.
On 6/10/12 9:13 AM, Harry K wrote:

I have a $20 digital alarm clock from Radio Shack that has a "reset" button, not a switch, to silence the alarm. It stays set for the next day. There is a separate "snooze" button, and on-off switch.
It is Cat# 63-117, may have been replaced by cat# 63-453
On 6/10/2012 8:13 AM, Harry K wrote:

Are you using a daily holder for the meds? That makes it simpler to keep track of which dose has/has not been adminstered...simply look to see.
The reminder alarm isn't bad; only the dispenser is more certain as to dosages, etc., ...
<(Amazon.com product link shortened)>
And, of course, there are any number of automated dispensers or manual w/ builtin in alarms, etc., if want to get more involved. Most aren't particularly expensive...
On 6/10/2012 8:13 AM, Harry K wrote:

if you have a cell phone, you can set a number of repeating alarms in it. I use mine to remind me of trash day, certain payments, tv shows, etc.
--
Steve Barker

I have a somewhat irregular schedule (alarm at 4:30AM M, 7:00AM TWTF, none SS) and found that the alarm on my cell phone works great for this. I also added an alarm for 4:00PM Fiday to make sure I send in my time card, which I fill out immediately wherever I am, using the cell phone - no missed paychecks ;-).
Simple Reminder works on any windows (XP and above) computer. Can set up reminders for all sorts of things and attach a different sound to each reminder. Software is freeware.
InfoPage: http://rbytes.net/software/simple-reminder-review / Download site information is on the info page.

I think a cell phone alarm is better, unless you stay by your computer all day and night. You are more likely to have your cellphone with you than you are to have your computer with you.

Now _that_ is the way I need 'how to' on a computer. Thank you, I'll be trying it.