air jet system (bath tub)

Iím installing a new acrylic or fiberglass bathtub. Iíd like to add an air jet system to it. Havenít seen anyone selling a kit for this project. Does anyone know of a kit or maybe suggest a parts list? Iím thinking a 1.0 hp blower, air switch, check valve, air manifold, tubing and some jets.
Suggestions welcome, Thanks TP
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
"TP" wrote

Are you my ex-brother in law? He had nutty ideas like this, until he got proper medication.
Good Luck.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
yep, I'm related ... :-) here is the only kit I found. http://www.whirlpoolexpress.co.uk/pegasus.htm
johnny wrote:

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
"TP" wrote

Why don't you just buy a jetpool? Aker (now Maax Aker) has fantastic products. I probably put a dozen or so of their jetpools in, you can order the motor wherever you want, even at the front where overflow is.
http://www.maax.com/en/Products/ProductResults.aspx?Brand &CodeCategory=B&ProductType=1
Add pictures here
‚úĖ